Information provided pursuant to art.13 of Italian Leg. Decree 196/03
Object: Information on the processing of your personal data, pursuant to article 13 of Italian Legs. Decree 196/2003 concerning the protection of personal data, and request for your consent for the processing of such data.
- Italian Legs. Decree 196/2003 has introduced the law on the protection of personal data. In compliance with the prescriptions of this law, the treatment of personal data by our organisation is based on the principles of correctness, legality and transparency and protection of the confidentiality and of the rights of the persons to which the data refers.
- In this regard, we provide you with the information as prescribed by article 13 of Italian Legs. Decree 196/2003 and we ask you to express your consent for the processing of personal data as specified further below for the following purposes: a. to deal with your request for information in order to give you the relative directions
- Provision of data is optional. However, their partial or inexact provision could make it impossible to supply the services you requested.
- As clients or potential clients, the data involved in the processing is generally normal data, as it basically consists of personal identification information. If in the fields that do not require you to specify the data, you inform us that, pursuant to article 4, letter d) of Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003, this is sensitive information and as such requires special measures, we will process the data within the remits of the Privacy protection code.
- Collected data will be processed with hard copy and/or electronic means and in any case in accordance with the applicable regulatory requirements in force.
- Our organisation implements the necessary organisational, physical and logical measures to ensure the security of data, with special reference to the requirements set out in annex B of Italian Presidential Decree 196/2003 Technical regulation on minimum safety measurements.
- The data will be managed by Gammapiù Srl, which will process it in accordance with Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003. As well as by the employees of the Company, your personal data may also be processed by third parties, based either in Italy and/or abroad, appointed by our organisation to perform some activities (or some of them) required to supply the above services. All the subjects eventually designated will receive adequate operational instructions, with particular reference to using minimum security measures, in order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data. The said third parties are essentially members of the following categories: Debt collection companies, companies who process traffic data for invoicing purposes, companies appointed to print and send invoices to clients, consultancy companies, companies that provide loans, agents and brokers, franchisees, technical services providers, content providers.
- You will always be able to exert the rights specified in article 7 of Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003, such as, for instance, updating, correction, deletion.
- Please contact the data controller to exert these rights.
- If you agree and until you no longer agree, your personal data provided will also be processed for the following additional purposes: a. to prepare statistical and market studies and research in anonymous form; b. to send advertising and informative material and commercial information, by post, by e-mail and/or by telephone; c. to carry out direct and indirect actions for sale or placing; d. to carry out surveys on customer satisfaction relative to the quality of the services supplied (also through third parties).
Any communication and attached file is only meant to be used by the recipient. The message and any attached files do not contain personal content and any replies may be read by several individuals and operating units within the company, that, for various reasons, may have to fulfil the specific requests or needs mentioned in the email. Any amendment or transmission to third parties is strictly prohibited. The content in this message not related to official interests of our company will not be regarded as material sent by the sender of this message.
Pursuant to law 547/93 on computer-related offences and Italian Presidential Decree 513/97 on the electronic document, which confirm that the fact that email must be protected just like mail and telephone calls, it is strictly prohibited to transmit and copy this email.
You can decide, at any time, to no longer provide your consent by contacting the data controller mentioned in section 9. Your consent is not mandatory for the processing and purposes mentioned in section 10. If you do not provide it, your data will only be processed for the purposes specified in the previous section.